I have been wondering for a few weeks now if I was feeling Baby A, but have realized the last few days it is indeed him! Last night, I even think I felt him from the outside, but it is hard to tell because I can definitely feel him from the inside. Earlier last week, it seemed he liked kicking my insides more, but thankfully the last day or so, it has been towards the outside. Movement is still somewhat light and sporadic. This is still such a strange idea for me to know this person is growing inside of me and will come out as an actual baby. But, as many MANY other women have done it, I know it is happening.
I wonder if the movement will change, become uncomfortable, or what will be in the next months to come. So far, I can honestly say this entire thing has been relatively easy. I thought I would be one of these women who had a difficult time, but so far, it has been great. I can only pray the 2nd half goes as well as the first. Oh and I am HALF WAY! How strange it is to think how much our lives will be different in the months to come. Our priority is getting the PERFECT name for our precious little boy that hopefully is growing as strong as possible.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
And We Have Movement
Labels:
movement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Enjoy the movement, even when it gets uncomfortable and wakes you up at night. That is the only thing that I miss about being pregnant. I am so glad you are having an easy pregnancy!!
Aw isn't it the greatest feeling ever! Greg is sad that he can't feel little E yet. lol But I told him last night, I thought that I felt him from the outside but I wasn't sure, I am sure though that it won't take long until he can!
The fun part is when they get big enough to do the whole "alien" thing. I mean, when they stretch, you can see a bulge pushing out of your stomach! It's awesome!
On the note about the little life growing inside you, I knew Julius was there growing. I didn't think he was that big of a baby either until I had him and this big 8 pounder popped out. It's amazing what your body can do and how your body works to create this beautiful life. It's amazing how it doesn't just stop working like that after birth. I mean, Julius is 8 months tomorrow and my body still produces just what he needs with breastmilk to keep him happy and healthy! We are wonderfully made by God, are we not?
Post a Comment